Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend recap and ideas on fixing up the kitchen

I think I've made a decision on what to do in the kitchen for now. Of course I would love to get all new cabinets and counter tops but we can't afford that right now so for now we will have the wallpaper removed, paint the walls a very light yellow, and then maybe paint the cabinets. I've read about painting cabinets a lot online but I am a little nervous about it. Of course the paint and new hardware would make a huge improvement on what's there now. Our kitchen looks so 80ish and drab. I still love the 80's music but not the styles that were in back then. How did our mom ever let us walk out of the house in parachute pants? EEK!

Anyway, that's my plan. I'm hoping we can have it painted before my birthday so we can have a party again this year.

No comments: