Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Encyclopedia Brown books




These books were my husband's when he was little and he loved them! Logan recently started reading them and he can't get enough. He is always so thrilled when Encyclopedia Brown solves the case. I'm so happy that he enjoys reading because in our home we have books everywhere!

Do they even make this series anymore? I have no idea. I always see Captain Underpants but no detective books for boys his age. I guess I'll have to pay closer attention when we go to the bookstore next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about Encyclopedia Brown but if he enjoys the mystery/solution side of it he might be interested in Hardy Boys Mysteries too.

House on the Corner said...

Thanks for the info, I'll check those out for him.

Paul D. said...

Encyclopedia Brown rules! You can purchase whatever books of the series you don't have at Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble.

Oh, some related "news" about Encyclopedia:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/29537