Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I locked myself out of the house

Our weekend was pretty low key which is usually the way I like it. The Stinker won his first soccer game on Saturday so we went out for ice cream after. The weather was so nice outside that I'm a little worried about how hot this summer will be. If it's already eighty we will see those triple digits much sooner then I'm happy with.

On Saturday night we went out to dinner and had a few drinks and then came home to watch a movie. If you haven't seen The Black Dahlia, don't waste your time. It was very slow and boring.

Sunday we lounged around the house and I almost finished my book. It's a really easy read so I'm happy that I have her followup book that I can start right away. When it got dark outside the Stinker and I decided to go outside and look at the stars through the telescope. When we decided to come back in the door was locked. Somehow we locked it and didn't have a key outside or proper clothing! We had gone out in pajams and flip flops and it was starting to get cold.

Lesson learned! Next time we go outside...bring a cellphone and keys. *sigh*

No comments: