Thursday, February 1, 2007

Office supplies


Office supplies, originally uploaded by House on the Corner.



I believe the items on your desk should be things that make you smile and reflect some of your personality. I love my Eeyore cup and on the side it says Popular Pessimist. My office is always cold so I drink hot tea or hot chocolate in it. My mouse pad is from The Nightmare Before Christmas which is one of my favorite movies. The little pig is something an ex coworker passed on to me when she left our company and I think he's really cute. And of course...my red stapler. Nobody better take my red Swingline stapler! Ha, Ha! (Haven't you seen Office Space?)

4 comments:

Chris said...

Did you know there was no red range of Swingline staplers before Office Space? They brought them in after the movie, and now they're the top-selling staplers worldwide. Fun, yet ultimately useless, fact.

House on the Corner said...

I think I heard something about that before. I love my stapler but it does jam a lot :/

Anonymous said...

I have the exact same stapler. I got it about four years ago and it has worked great. It's very heavy.

House on the Corner said...

I know, it' SO heavy that we could use it as a weapon too, LOL!