Sunday, May 18, 2008

Wasp Catcher

Now that we have Oscar (puppy) we hangout in the backyard more. Every time I'm out there trying to enjoy my sweet tea the bees and wasps try and get my drink! We bought this wasp catcher at Target today. I think it's really pretty even if it doesn't work. We will put sugar water in it tonight and see how well it works. I also want to get some patio furniture so we can sit and relax out there. Right now all we have is four plastic chairs. Maybe we can find some at a garage sale or something next weekend.

This weekend was very relaxing. We went to my twin sister's house for an early going away party for my brother in law and played Pictionary. The girls won! Woo-hoo!

I also read a lot this weekend. I started The Time Traveler's Wife and love it. I don't want to put it down.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I started "The Time Traveler's Wife a few years ago as an excercise bike read... then I got lazy and stopped riding my bike, and my guilty concience wouldn't let me finish it unless I was on the bike! I'm thinking I need to dig it out for a hammock read this summer. THAT I can finish.

That wasp catcher looks pretty neat... I'm always worried that I will get MORE wasps if I do anything to attract them!