Friday, June 27, 2008

Removing wallpaper border - wall 3



Still working on this project. I am feeling very overwhelmed today and wish I had a little help. In some spots it took take the texture off but for now all I am worried about it getting this border down. I am on wall three and after I finish the fourth wall I will have to make another pass to get it clean. I did leave some of the white sticky stuff in some spots because I felt it was best to get the main part down first. That way I would feel like I've made progress. Can someone say muscle relaxer? That is what my body needs right about now!

M.

1 comment:

Wallpaper & Borders said...

Wallpaper borders if removed improperly could spoil the looks of your home. Removal of wallpaper and wallpaper border needs extra care and should be done correctly. In age-old houses the wallpaper borders are stuck to the wall with glue, and it is a tough task to remove such borders. http://www.home-decorating-reviews.com/WallpaperBorders.html